VP, Research (Life science)
Research & Insight
The VP of healthcare plays an integral role in enriching the end-to-end consulting services provided to our clients. They are the subject matter experts in healthcare industry and utilize their domain expertise to provide powerful solutions, in terms of either product or services or both, to the clients. This role will be key to driving operations, delivery, growth, innovative solutions and consulting capabilities within our team.
Founded in 2007, JCR offers market intelligence through bespoke custom research projects. It’s been more than a decade that we have been engaged with clientele across globe from varied industries and served them with data intelligence. We have our own audience panel where we are involved in constant interaction with different sub-segments of B2B and B2C respondents for various market research engagements. We cater to management consulting firms, ad agencies and end clients across industries. With revenue over USD 30 Million in 2021 from our offices in US, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE and India, Jasper Colin has shown a robust growth in the past few years.
Our company is undergoing a 360-degree transformation and is completely transiting from a traditional market research firm to a tech driven consulting firm with various data products like DIY platform, Forecasting tool etc. The core and essence of which boils down to technology (AI and Analytics). We’ve experienced a wonderful period of growth in the past three years and are looking for experts/professionals who can help us take our business to new heights.
The CEO of the organization
- Defining, launching, and delivering market relevant business propositions to key accounts in healthcare domain
- Inspires confidence in clients based on knowledge of healthcare, market research expertise
- Innovates Jasper Colin offerings and influences the existing offerings based on analysis of industry trends combined with innate leading-edge thinking
- Responsible for service delivery, client communication and managing relationships
- Leads brainstorm and collaboration meetings with excellence. Able to inspire fresh perspectives and disruptive thinking among client teams as well as internal teams (strategists as well as cross-functional)
- Lead, manage and execute analytics/reporting tools & self-service solutions to meet business leader needs in support of data-driven decision making
- Anticipate, spearhead, and execute new projects and incorporate new concepts into existing products to support real-time decision making at point of care
- Expert knowledge of strategic models; very knowledgeable of client needs and ongoing business challenges. Able to continually think of “greater picture” as a strategic problem solver
- Work and collaborate with various teams to provide a comprehensive solution and meets client teams' requests on time and deliver with accuracy
- Create, obtain, and effectively communicate market intelligence using research tools
- Support company growth by building and maintaining a strong professional network as well as contributing to the recruitment of new employees
- Provide advice to new product/platform development teams and strategic marketing, including estimating the potential economic value of proposed new developments and recommending a price range to ensure cost effectiveness
- Provide support on specific client engagements, which may include financial feasibility studies, client due diligence, financial and strategic planning, and operational assessments
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience working with healthcare clients in payors, provider or life sciences. Preferably more than 10+ years of experience
- A consistent high achiever marked by perseverance, humility, and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
- An ability to be hands - on and to manage multiple client priorities simultaneously
- Ability to synthesize insights in the moment, have a point of view and make disparate connections easily
- Expert interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a fast- paced environment with multiple and changing environment
- Experience with Medicare, Medicaid
Why Join us?
- An opportunity to be a part of an organization in its exceptional growth and transformation phase
- Competitive pay, employer paid healthcare, 401k retirement plan and flexible environment
- Create impact with your work and get full autonomy and ownership to define success for your team & projects
- Get 360-degree exposure across various departments & functions and get a chance to take challenging work in all spheres of the business
- An environment where all your suggestions and ideas are valued