Client Engagement Manager
Remote, Full Time
As a client engagement manager, you would be responsible for building, developing, managing relationships with a variety of clients ranging from senior C-levels to more junior client professionals resulting in customer satisfaction, retention and growth. You would also be responsible for strategically increasing the business for the company by cross selling and up selling our services to deliver value to our clients.
Founded in 2007, JCR offers market intelligence through bespoke custom research projects. It’s been more than a decade that we have been engaged with clientele across globe from varied industries and served them with data intelligence. We have our own audience panel where we are involved in constant interaction with different sub-segments of B2B and B2C respondents for various market research engagements. We cater to management consulting firms, ad agencies and end clients across industries. With revenue over USD 30 Million in 2021 from our offices in US, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE and India, Jasper Colin has shown a robust growth in the past few years.
Our company is undergoing a 360-degree transformation and is completely transiting from a traditional market research firm to a tech driven consulting firm with various data products like DIY platform, Forecasting tool etc. The core and essence of which boils down to technology (AI andAnalytics). We’ve experienced a wonderful period of growth in the past three years and are looking for experts/professionals who can help us take our business to new heights.
- Prepares solution and associated collaterals as JCR’s response to all RFQs pertaining to research and pre-sale role and supports and bids by sharing the right pitch material before client meetings
- Day to day involvement with projects for all clients, including interpretation, development of recommendations and presentation of findings
- Creating client proposals based on the research brief receive
- Communicating with the client, develop a thorough understanding of the questions that the clients expect to be answered from the study.
- Designing effective research instruments like Questionnaire based on project objectives and market knowledge.
- Identifying & developing new business opportunities amongst existing clients.
- Build an account plan for the account scope – with details of the relationships required, the opportunities to be chased, and the revenue expected from such opportunities along with the potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed.
- Conduct regular retention and bright spot analysis of client book of business that provides insights into performance and key client engagement metrics
- Develop working relationship with clients, third party vendors and/or ancillary service providers and other internal parties to ensure seamless delivery on all the client deliverable
- Discuss with various stakeholders to determine various aspects of quote, proposal and RFI development for assigned transactional clients
- Establishes clear timelines to meet client requirements and anticipates obstacles and provides solutions
- Ensures timely and consistent delivery of assigned proposals to clients
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews
- Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years prior experience in MR or Consulting industry
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree
- Can proactively works to assist others in achieving objectives and is a driver for continuous improvement by sharing ideas, knowledge and talents
- Willing to multi-task on various ends and projects
- Ability to partner and communicate with internal partners for issue resolution on high priority/severity items
- High communication skills (communicating with clients, partners, and thought leadership for both inside and outside the company)
- Natural curiosity, a can-do attitude and comfort with ambiguity
- Excellent verbal and written communication with internal/external clients using logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- A flair for nurturing and building relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to Interpreting project specifications and utilizing the most effective approach to produce the desired results accurately and efficiently
Why Join us?
- An opportunity to be a part of an organization in its exceptional growth and transformation phase
- Competitive pay, employer paid healthcare, 401k retirement plan and flexible environment
- Create impact with your work and get full autonomy and ownership to define success for your team & projects
- Get 360-degree exposure across various departments & functions and get a chance to take challenging work in all spheres of the business
- An environment where all your suggestions and ideas are valued