Senior Director - Sales & Business Development
Sales & Business Development
Remote, Full Time
We believe that a successful sales team makes connections with its customers and creates long-lasting fulfilling relationships. In this role, you will be responsible for making sure the entire team falls in line with that goal. You will act as a focal point of contact in driving all the sales initiatives towards fulfilling the vision and mission of the company.
Founded in 2007, JCR offers market intelligence through bespoke custom research projects. It’s been more than a decade that we have been engaged with clientele across globe from varied industries and served them with data intelligence. We have our own audience panel where we are involved in constant interaction with different sub-segments of B2B and B2C respondents for various market research engagements. We cater to management consulting firms, ad agencies and end clients across industries. With revenue over USD 30 Million in 2021 from our offices in US, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE and India, Jasper Colin has shown a robust growth in the past few years.
Our company is undergoing a 360-degree transformation and is completely transiting from a traditional market research firm to a tech driven consulting firm with various data products like DIY platform, Forecasting tool etc. The core and essence of which boils down to technology (AI and Analytics). We’ve experienced a wonderful period of growth in the past three years and are looking for experts/professionals who can help us take our business to new heights.
The CEO of the organization
- Manage all efforts by the company's entire sales team, strategically planning and launching new products and/or services while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Identifying business opportunities to improve customers' experience, monitoring the performance of the customer service team, developing strategic procedures on service delivery, creating new promotional offers and services, and coaching the team to increase business productivity
- Collaborating with senior team to set revenue goals and company strategy and implementing a sales plan to drive revenue growth and attending key events to generate leads
- Prime responsibility for establishing policies and procedures relate to operations, marketing, community outreach/education, program development and revenue generation
- Create a culture of systems, policies and processes which achieve the business goals and yearly objectives
- Perform and successfully manage the daily administration and oversight of projects to ensure efficient delivery of services
- Responsible for establishing market development plans and forecasting annual sales quota for regions, segments and territories, projecting expected sales volume and profit for the existing and new products & services
- Partner with Client relations to optimize existing client profitability through business planning and collaboration and deliver increased revenue streams.
- Introducing alterations to the sales program in response to competitor changes and industry benchmarks
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients and interface with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners and end users
- Leveraging prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with brands and agencies in the US
- Proactively maintaining communication channels with prospects via email, phone, web and face-to-face meetings
- Identifying & reporting on business opportunities in target market and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Recruiting and training sales staff and ensuring that the department is appropriately resourced to deal with fluctuations in sales volumes
- Monitoring the performance of the senior sales teams by setting and reviewing goals and identifying any training needs
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years’ experience in sales management and a master’s degree
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- A deep understanding of the market research industry along with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
- Management experience, including ability to manage multiple projects and achieve sales targets
- Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Ability to show customers and other client stakeholders the value proposition of the company
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to prepare reports and use of appropriate mode of communication. Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines
Why Join us?
- An opportunity to be a part of an organization in its exceptional growth and transformation phase
- Competitive pay, employer paid healthcare, 401k retirement plan and flexible environment
- Create impact with your work and get full autonomy and ownership to define success for your team & projects
- Get 360-degree exposure across various departments & functions and get a chance to take challenging work in all spheres of the business
- An environment where all your suggestions and ideas are valued