Research & Insight
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop proposals and participate in client communications to maximize sales opportunities.
- Design, execute and manage quantitative and qualitative projects including, analyses, execution, report writing and presentation to ensure schedule and budget requirements are met to ensure company growth and profitability.
- Apply and demonstrate an advanced level of understanding and knowledge of appropriate research design techniques to provide consultancy to clients.
- Analyze and interpret data to identify patterns and solutions, including surveys and focus group transcripts
- Remain fully informed on market trends and identify cross sell and upsell opportunities
- Brainstorm with clients to determine project needs, objectives, and desired outcomes of every research projects.
- Responsible for designing questionnaires based on study objectives and ensuring that they are easy to understand for respondents and capturing the right data points.
- Select and manage sample needed to match the respondent target level for the study
- Manage all parts of the project fielding, starting from project scoping to generating insight rich reports.
- Analyze data using appropriate statistical techniques, such as regression analysis and conjoint analysis
- Develop rich, action- based that effectively encapsulates the research findings.Based on the findings, preparing appealing and captivating presentations.
- Manage existing client accounts and come up with strategies to expand our services to the existing clients and pitch to new clients.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 9+ years of experience working in research industry, or in an analyst/strategy role at a consulting company.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a degree in a business or social science field or one with an emphasis on statistics or quantitative research methodologies
- Excellent communication and visualization skills
- Experience with the following data analysis techniques: statistical significance testing, correlations analysis, multivariate analysis techniques (such as cluster/segmentation analysis) and conjoint and discrete choice analysis is an added plus.
- Passionate about data-driven approach and can think strategically to draw out big picture correlations, predictions, and recommendations
Why Join us?
- An opportunity to be a part of a growing organization at an early stage
- Competitive pay, employer paid healthcare and flexible environment.
- Create impact with your work, get full autonomy and ownership to define success for you and your team
- Exposure to multiple teams and interaction across departments
- An environment where all your suggestions and ideas are valued