Head of Marketing
We are seeking a professional SEO Specialist to join our digital marketing team. As a SEO specialist you'll identify strategies, techniques and tactics to increase the number of visitors to our website and obtain a high-ranking placement in the results page of search engines.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Optimize the content of landing pages, blogs and websites
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content building internal links to target content for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Advising content team on SEO writing best practices
- Stay up to date regarding search engine optimization and marketing standards.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3 years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
- BS/BA degree preferred
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- Exposure to multiple teams and interaction across departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare and flexible environment
- An opportunity to create impact from your tasks and define what success looks like for the team
- The ability to impact the growth of our company; we value all comments and suggestions!