Senior Analyst- TMT Practice
Manager- TMT Practice
You will work in a team of 3-5 analysts as part of our TMT practice team. The TMT practice team helps clients across technology, media and telecommunications industry solving their critical business problems spanning Commercial, R&D, Transformation and Strategy areas.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing industry analyses, keep up to date with industry developments and help our consultants apply cutting-edge industry knowledge to client problem-solving as well as serve clients directly on various topics.
- Leveraging experience in the TMT industry and be a thought-partner to client teams and clients on a wide range of topics.
- From a market access perspective, you will focus on topic such as access strategy at launch, pricing strategy, contracting analytics, gross-to-net optimization, channel strategy, capability building, organizational design, patient access & affordability, and evolution of policies and its impact across the value chain.
- Additionally, developing novel tools, solutions and analytical products to improve the impact of our client work and become a true thought partner for our consultants and clients.
- Synthesize clear takeaways from complex information into clear takeaways and recommendations using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Work effectively with diverse teams to come up with the best solution and move people and organizations to act
- Establish trust-based relationships with clients to better serve their organizations
- Communicate effectively with all audiences, including senior leaders, in a structured manner
Skills & Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree is a must
- 2+ years’ experience in consulting industry.
- Background in business, marketing, technology, software is preferred.
- Solid understanding of economic, financial and general business concepts and terminology
- Strong IT skills including proficiency with data visualization, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and basic business tools; experience with Alteryx and Tableau is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills; demonstrated analytical expertise is a plus
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to accomplish work in a fast-paced, dynamic and cross-cultural environment
- Highly inquisitive, innovative and creative Professional attitude and service orientation
- Team player with strong people skills; ability to coach, motivate and inspire others
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- Exposure to multiple teams and interaction across departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare and flexible environment
- An opportunity to create impact from your tasks and define what success looks like for the team
- The ability to impact the growth of our company; we value all comments and suggestions!