Sales - Associate
As a Sales Associate, you will be joining a team of achievers propelling the company's growth. Your daily tasks will include developing relationships and driving sales for the company.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with brands and agencies in your geographic region
- Proactively maintain communication channels with prospects via email, phone, web and face-to-face meetings
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans
- Work collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams and fosters a culture of continuous process improvement
- Drive the successful implementation and adoption of the sales and marketing automation platforms
- Work with Dormant clients and seek for business opportunities.
- Manage existing accounts and nurture relationships
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proficiency in CRM
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and multitask
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Strong critical thinking ability
- Makes sound and timely decisions under pressure.
- Learns quickly and independently; seeks opportunities to extend and deepen learning
- Team oriented: proactively works to assist others in achieving objectives and is a driver for continuous improvement by sharing ideas, knowledge and talents
- Participates in the promotion of a positive and motivating team environment
- At least 2 years of experience in sales, account management, or similar functions selling or delivery market research services or SaaS solutions
- Bachelors or advanced degree is highly preferred
- Experience in market research or consulting is a must.
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- Exposure to multiple teams and interaction across departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare and flexible environment
- An opportunity to create impact from your tasks and define what success looks like for the team
- The ability to impact the growth of our company; we value all comments and suggestions!