As a Research Director you will be involved in end to end engagement starting from scoping to the insights delivery.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop proposals and participate in client communications to maximize sales opportunities.
- Design, execute and manage Quantitative and Qualitative projects including, analyses, execution, report writing and presentation to ensure schedule and budget requirements are met to ensure company growth and profitability.
- Apply and demonstrate an advanced level of understanding and knowledge of appropriate research design techniques in order to provide consultancy to clients.
- Analyze and interpret data to identify patterns and solutions, including surveys and focus group transcripts
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties research and implement best practices.
- Brainstorm with client to determine project needs, objectives and desired outcomes of each research initiative
- Design questionnaires based on study objectives, including using creativity to ensure efficient data collection and ease of understanding for respondents
- Select and manage sample needed to match target and meet study objectives
- Manage all parts of the project fielding, from questionnaire programming through data collection
- Analyze data using appropriate statistical techniques, such as regression analysis and conjoint analysis
- Develop rich, action-based reports – in both Microsoft PowerPoint and Word – that effectively communicate the findings and recommendations based on those findings
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations
- Manage existing client accounts and continue to market existing and new research services
- Consistently monitor profitability of projects
Skills & Qualifications:
- 7-10 years’ minimum experience working in research industry, or in an analyst/strategy role at a consulting company
- Bachelor’s Degree with a degree in a business or social science field or one with an
- emphasis on statistics or quantitative research methodologies
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel, and written and visual communication skill
- Experience with the following data analysis techniques: statistical significance testing, correlations analysis, multivariate analysis techniques (such as cluster/segmentation analysis) and conjoint and discrete choice analysis. Ability to apply techniques a plus, but not required
- Passionate about data-driven approach and can think strategically to draw out big picture correlations, predictions, and recommendations
- Strong visualization capabilities
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- Exposure to multiple teams and interaction across departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare and flexible environment
- An opportunity to create impact from your tasks and define what success looks like for the team
- The ability to impact the growth of our company; we value all comments and suggestions!