Manager - TMT Practice
Head of Consulting
As a manager, you would typically lead a team of 5-6 analyst and would be working on multiple projects, responsible for end-to-end project delivery. You will need to ensure that we provide fact-based strategic and tactical insights to our clients. You will be working closely with your project teams to guide them to conduct in-depth secondary research and primary research, apply analysis techniques and derive interesting and meaningful insights for our clients.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the Industrial practice area; provide thought leadership internally as well as to clients, including overall guidance, mentoring and supervision to the team
- Coach team with respect to conducting primary and/or secondary research and validate findings of team members
- Review project plans as well as deliverables and validate insights and strategic recommendations by the teams. Ensure the teams are:
- Validating the data obtained, and analyzing it to extract insights and identify patterns (qualitative as well as qualitative)
- Identifying trends, patterns and insights and applying them to arrive at solutions/ recommendations
- Overall supervision and management of project - ensuring project process adherence, TATs and compliance standards
- Manage client communication process including understanding requirements, expectation management and delivering quality outputs.
- Work with Senior Management Teams to define practice's vision and mission
- Assist in development and building of the practice team
- Collaborate with senior management in development and enhancement of knowledge nuggets and thought pieces, methodologies and frameworks, website content development, etc. Also build sales collaterals such as whitepapers and capability decks
- Monitor competitor activity and competitor strategies to benchmark firm's performance and identify improvement areas
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5-9 years of experience in TMT sectors in a Strategy Consulting role.
- Excellent understanding of the operations of large global firms as well as small & mid-sized organizations
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with high standards for written and visual presentation of information as well as idea
- Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- Ability to partner with BD teams to understand client problems and marketing strategies; should have Business Development acumen and ability to identify Business Development opportunities
- Strong inter-personal skills, ability to work with teams in a time-line driven high-pressure environment (typical of consulting firms)
- The candidate should be able to lead client engagements at CXO as well as lower levels
- Ability to pro-actively identify ways to contribute to firms’ goals & mission
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- Exposure to multiple teams and interaction across departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare and flexible environment
- An opportunity to create impact from your tasks and define what success looks like for the team
- The ability to impact the growth of our company; we value all comments and suggestions!