Manager- Expert Network
VP - Operations
We connect global corporations, non-profit organisations and consultancies with world leading experts to solve commercial problems across a wide range of sectors. Whether clients are moving into new markets or facing major business problems, we reach out to a network of academics, C-level executives and other high-level officials, providing reliable solutions as quickly and effectively as possible. We are a rapidly growing company but retain a start-up feel, with an open, non-hierarchical culture, and clear pathways to management.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- As an expert network manager, you will be contacted by global businesses regarding any problems they may be facing.
- Once briefed, you will work with your team members to research the industry thoroughly, come up with a plan of action, and use your language skills to reach out to industry experts from across the globe.
- Once the appropriate expert has been identified, you will empanel them and maintain relationships.
- You will act as a bridge between your client and the expert, facilitating knowledge transfer between the two.
- You will be given immediate responsibility, numerous projects at once, and autonomy to make a real and immediate impact on a global scale.
- Throughout, you will gain insight into a wide variety of industries and regions, and will be working with a team of international, like-minded peers.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Graduate from a top university.
- Must have experience working in an expert network firm.
- Proficiency in a second language is a plus
- You must be a good communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- You must be commercially aware.
- You must be ambitious and results-driven
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- Exposure to multiple teams and interaction across departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare and flexible environment
- An opportunity to create impact from your tasks and define what success looks like for the team
- The ability to impact the growth of our company; we value all comments and suggestions!