Associate Director- Knowledge Management
In this role you would be leading the team responsible for creation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support the JCR's sales force.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Development and execution of training and enablement project and program-based deliverables supporting sales enablement goals for the sales organization, specific roles and/or specific verticals
- Supports product launches by preparing and enabling the sales force to understand and sell our solutions.
- Responsible for aspects of foundational and continuous learning programs for sales, including but not limited to training content creation, scheduling and coordination, creation and deployment or delivery of on-demand courseware, and instructor-led sales training.
- Responsible for tracking and analysis of courseware and sales enablement content usage.
- Supports the buying and selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss.
- Supports frontline sales managers and sales leadership team in executing effective management disciplines and establishing a sales coaching program.
- Manages various sales enablement projects and coordinates sales enablement activities.
- End-to-end strategy & consulting support for CRM and Salesforce related proposals
- Create the knowledge management structure and draft templates for knowledge repositories that could be leveraged for various associated requests
- Develop a bid and proposal plan that supports the timely completion of all activities necessary to produce a compelling, assured, and governed proposition and associated response documentation.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 8+ years of market research and management consulting experience.
- Proven skills in team management and leadership
- Developing skills in staff development
- Demonstrated ability to build strong client relationships
- Developing skills in the development of business
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- Exposure to multiple teams and interaction across departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare and flexible environment
- An opportunity to create impact from your tasks and define what success looks like for the team
- The ability to impact the growth of our company; we value all comments and suggestions!