The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, drafting company policies and implementing practices.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Promote Company Culture and team.
- Compile and update employee records (Payroll system)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Gather information on working of each employee
- Process payments and reimbursements of employees
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy including hiring senior members
- Source and recruit candidates
- Screen candidates resume and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods
- Experience and ability to plan, manage and execute a wide variety of events from start to finish (Online & offsites, team meetings)
Skills & Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- 6+ years’ Experience in human resources or related field
- Experience in educating and coaching employees
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience operating in a fast-paced, transparent, and collaborative environment
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience with Google mail, calendar, docs applications & other google applications (google calendar, google docs, google sheets and etc.)
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and super proactive approach
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- A person of strong character, contribute to JCR’s culture and inspire others to exceed expectations
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- Exposure to multiple teams and interaction across departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare and flexible environment
- An opportunity to create impact from your tasks and define what success looks like for the team
- The ability to impact the growth of our company; we value all comments and suggestions!