Director - HR
The Director- Human Resources will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resource (HR) department, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organizations mission and talent strategy. The successful candidate will bring a proven track record of hiring at scale, building systemic solutions that support enterprise growth, and automating and innovating. This role requires high passion and prior success in maturing a recruiting organization to scale.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and implementing HR initiatives in line with organizational objectives
- Leading the organization’s HR department, including talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management HR information systems (HRIS) and financial planning of the department.
- Liaising directly with the executive board and being accountable for the performance of the HR function and the departments within it, as well as providing strategic counsel on all people matters.
- Contributing to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning and c-suite talent acquisition.
- Developing company wellbeing, health and counselling policies.
- Leading the analysis of employee feedback and data, with the aim of creating a better working environment and engaged culture.
- Oversee career development for our employees, including clarification of our career framework, creation and communication of learning and development opportunities to build capability and expertise, Line Manager coaching etc.
- Creating and managing the HR department’s annual budget.
- Taking oversight of the company’s culture.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR / Org. Development, related field, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years HR or relevant experience in professional services environment strongly preferred.
- At least 6 years of experience with managing team(s) responsible in strategic planning, business development or executive management and working with a broad range of diverse and complicated business units.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred
- Possess ongoing affiliations with leaders in successful companies and organizations that practice effective Human Resources Management
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- Exposure to multiple teams and interaction across departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare and flexible environment
- An opportunity to create impact from your tasks and define what success looks like for the team
- The ability to impact the growth of our company; we value all comments and suggestions!