Head of IT Infrastructure
We are seeking a dedicated Head of IT Infrastructure who will be responsible for overseeing both the technical and managerial aspects of their organization’s IT department. As a head of IT infrastructure, you will be responsible for implementation and operations of all technology infrastructures which includes cloud, data center, network and server services, telephony, service monitoring, user support/help desk, workstation management, servers, storage and related software. This position is operationally responsible for ensuring the availability, integrity, and security for all IT systems and infrastructure.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing infrastructure services vision, enables innovation and seeks to leverage IT trends that can create business value consistent with the company's requirements and expectations.
- Development of enterprise standards, technology architecture and the IT operations governance process.
- Manage partnerships with external suppliers for IT infrastructure services including, support services, change management, consultation services and the production and distribution of regular reports.
- Monitor the performance of the IT infrastructure, ensuring that it is optimized and that future capacity planning in undertaken.
- Maintain and implement effective IT infrastructure policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Research and recommend changes to the IT infrastructure architecture, ensuring that all new and enhanced facilities are effectively project managed and thoroughly tested, before being implemented in the production environment.
- Conduct product and vendor evaluations ensuring best in class technologies and partners
- Works closely with and manage strategic vendor partner relationships. Setup and run the Governance with the partners. Build strategic relationships for creating value for the organization.
- Participate in the formulation of the company's enterprise architecture and business system plans; assessing cost and feasibility, and ensuring the plan is aligned with and supports the strategic goals of the business.
- Ensure software license compliance with different vendors through proper Software Asset Management process.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A Bachelors/Master’s degree in Engineering/ Computer Science
- 10+ years of total experience, including 5+ years in a production 24/7 high-availability multi-site enterprise ERP environment, including application hosting, voice and data networks, security, and information protection.
- Person should have worked in Multi-cloud, Hybrid cloud environment and should be able to do planning, project management & implementation leadership, identifying opportunities for IT Infra automation, cost savings, and service quality improvement.
- Hands-on technical depth enables direct oversight, problem-solving leadership and participation for complex infrastructure implementation, system upgrades and operational troubleshooting.
- Experience with comprehensive disaster recovery architecture and operations, including storage area network and redundant, highly available server and network architecture
- Should have the knowledge of different server hardware profile
- Should know about endpoint protections, perimeter security and Microsoft Active Directory policy implementation.
- Experience with regulatory compliance issues, as well best practices in application and network security.
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- Exposure to multiple teams and interaction across departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare and flexible environment
- An opportunity to create impact from your tasks and define what success looks like for the team
- The ability to impact the growth of our company; we value all comments and suggestions!