Client Relations Associate | USA
Head of Client Relations
We are seeking a dedicated Client Services Associate to handle daily project communications and act as a bridge between the client and the operations team.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Build, develop and manage relationships with a variety of clients ranging from senior C-levels to more junior client professions resulting in customer satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Coordinating with internal teams regarding on-going projects so as to determine best utilization of resources to increase client satisfaction.
- Prepares solution and accompanying collateral as JCR’s response to all RFQs pertaining to research and pre-sales role and supports bids by sharing the right pitch material before client meetings
- Providing clients with regular update on the progress of the project
- Facilitate client calls and engagements in order to surface client priorities and recommend a program of action that drives high value and return of investment.
- Collaborate with internal teams to overcome obstacles and maximize the value JCR delivers to clients
- Identify approaches that address the client’s operational challenges leveraging qualitative and quantitative problem-solving methodologies that serve to continuously improve client experience and client retention
- Conduct regular retention and bright spot analysis of client book of business that provides insights into performance and key client engagement metrics
- Participate or lead team projects and initiatives that seek to streamline activities that support continuous improvement programs
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree
- 1+ years prior experience in MR or Consulting industry
- Proficiency in CRM
- Proven track record of success fueled by a passion for delivering value to clients
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, prioritization, problem solving, critical thinking, and influencing skill
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and multitask
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Strong critical thinking ability
- Makes sound and timely decisions under pressure
- Learns quickly and independently; seeks opportunities to extend and deepen learning
- Team oriented: proactively works to assist others in achieving objectives and is a driver for continuous improvement by sharing ideas, knowledge and talents
- Participates in the promotion of a positive and motivating team
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- Exposure to multiple teams and interaction across departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare and flexible environment
- An opportunity to create impact from your tasks and define what success looks like for the team
- The ability to impact the growth of our company; we value all comments and suggestions