Engagement Lead | UK
Remote, United Kingdom
We are seeking a dedicated Engagement Lead to manage relations with corporate accounts- mid size firms and enterprises and ensure client satisfaction, retention, and growth.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading and growing team of Client Services Associates across various and ensuring the team consistent delivers high level of support to stakeholders
- Build, develop and manage relationships with a variety of clients ranging from senior C-levels to more junior client professions resulting in customer satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Introduce JCR services and capabilities to new clients and communicate value to decision makers.
- Assisting in resolving client’s issues and proffering solutions effective for satisfactory resolution.
- Facilitate client calls and engagements in order to surface client priorities and recommend a program of action that drives high value and return of investment.
- Collaborate with internal teams to overcome obstacles and maximize the value JCR delivers to clients
- Market and supplier risk analysis; Market intelligence and strategy formulation.
- Perform highly technical research and analytical functions.
- Identify approaches that address the client’s operational challenges leveraging qualitative and quantitative problem-solving methodologies that serve to continuously improve client experience and client retention
- Conduct regular retention and bright spot analysis of client book of business that provides insights into performance and key client engagement metrics
- Participate or lead team projects and initiatives that seek to streamline activities that support continuous improvement programs
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years prior experience in MR or Consulting industry.
- 2+ year of experience in a client facing role.
- A master's degree is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to anticipate the needs of clients.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical thinking skills.
- Should possess strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make sound judgement calls.
- Innovative, creative thinking skills to ensure the organization is providing a cutting-edge client experience.
- Ability to speak a second language is an asset.
- Able to handle difficult and confidential situations with poise, understanding and tact
- Proven track record of success fueled by a passion for delivering value to clients
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, prioritization, problem solving, critical thinking, and influencing skill
- Working with clear systems and composure to ensure everything gets done in a timely manner
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and multitask
- Makes sound and timely decisions under pressure
- Team oriented: proactively works to assist others in achieving objectives and is a driver for continuous improvement by sharing ideas, knowledge and talents
- Participates in the promotion of a positive and motivating team
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS PowerPoint, Word & Excel)
- Flexibility with respect to work timings to align with work hours of global stakeholders will be required
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- Exposure to multiple teams and interaction across departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare and flexible environment
- An opportunity to create impact from your tasks and define what success looks like for the team
- The ability to impact the growth of our company; we value all comments and suggestions!