Senior Client Engagement Manager | India
Head of Client Relations
We are seeking a dedicated Client Engagement Manager to lead the associates and manage relations with various tiers of clients ranging from large Management consulting firms to end clients across industries.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading and growing team of Client Services Associates across various and ensuring the team consistent delivers high level of support to stakeholders
- Build, develop and manage relationships with a variety of clients ranging from senior C-levels to more junior client professions resulting in customer satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Introduce JCR services and capabilities to new clients and communicate value to decision makers.
- Assisting in resolving client’s issues and proffering solutions effective for satisfactory resolution.
- Facilitate client calls and engagements in order to surface client priorities and recommend a program of action that drives high value and return of investment.
- Collaborate with internal teams to overcome obstacles and maximize the value JCR delivers to clients
- Market and supplier risk analysis; Market intelligence and strategy formulation.
- Perform highly technical research and analytical functions.
- Identify approaches that address the client’s operational challenges leveraging qualitative and quantitative problem-solving methodologies that serve to continuously improve client experience and client retention
- Conduct regular retention and bright spot analysis of client book of business that provides insights into performance and key client engagement metrics
- Participate or lead team projects and initiatives that seek to streamline activities that support continuous improvement programs
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in a client facing role.in the management consulting industry
- A master's degree is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to anticipate the needs of clients.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical thinking skills.
- Should possess strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make sound judgement calls.
- Innovative, creative thinking skills to ensure the organization is providing a cutting-edge client experience.
- Ability to speak a second language is an asset.
- Able to handle difficult and confidential situations with poise, understanding and tact
- Proven track record of success fueled by a passion for delivering value to clients
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, prioritization, problem solving, critical thinking, and influencing skill
- Working with clear systems and composure to ensure everything gets done in a timely manner
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and multitask
- Makes sound and timely decisions under pressure
- Team oriented: proactively works to assist others in achieving objectives and is a driver for continuous improvement by sharing ideas, knowledge and talents
- Participates in the promotion of a positive and motivating team
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS PowerPoint, Word & Excel)
- Flexibility with respect to work timings to align with work hours of global stakeholders will be required
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- Exposure to multiple teams and interaction across departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare and flexible environment
- An opportunity to create impact from your tasks and define what success looks like for the team
- The ability to impact the growth of our company; we value all comments and suggestions!