Chief of Staff
Business Programs & Strategy
, United Arab Emirates
It is the time when the company is taking a 360 degree transformation and is completely transiting from a traditional market research firm to a tech driven research company with various data products like DIY platform, Research tools etc. The core of which boils down to technology (AI and Analytics). We’ve experienced a wonderful period of growth in the past three years. To continue on this trajectory, we’re looking for a highly ambitious chief of staff to work closely with our executive team. As the Chief of Staff, you will work closely with the CEO / Founder on everything ranging from strategy and planning to special projects and executive coordination. This is a key role that impacts all areas of the business and from day one, the chief of staff will have an immediate impact on our productivity, streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, and communicating objectives between departments.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Defining and researching new ideas and business opportunities.
- Build a thorough understanding of all areas of the business - operations, government relations, product, and ops - to determine priorities of the CEO through weekly meetings and identifying opportunities to increase the leadership team and the company’s effectiveness in execution.
- Providing decision support through data gathering, information analysing, and presenting considerations to relevant stakeholders.
- Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, generating correspondence, maintaining hard copy and electronic files, planning and coordinating annual corporate meetings, and scheduling facilities
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads.
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation.
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them.
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
- Leading annual strategic planning for the company
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in Management Consulting firm or a SaaS firm
- Experience in Data Analytics, Dash boarding, Process automation, Transformation or Strategy would be preferred
- Knowledge and success in C-level interactions and deep discussions around corporate strategy
- The ability to summarize and present complex topics effectively to a wide audience
- Experience in organizing and managing cross-functional projects
- Intellectual curiosity and personal integrity
- Self-starter, an ability to work in a fast growing, challenging start-up work space
- Strong analytical skills to derive data driven insights for better decision making
- Outstanding teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills, with tremendous attention to detail
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Candidates who can join immediately will be given a preference
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- Exposure to multiple teams and interaction across departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare and flexible environment
- An opportunity to create impact from your tasks and define what success looks like for the team
- The ability to impact the growth of our company; we value all comments and suggestions!