Analyst - Healthcare Practice
Project Lead - Healthcare Consulting
You will work in a team of 3-5 analysts as part of our Healthcare practice team. The Healthcare practice team helps clients across various sub segments of the healthcare industry ranging from medical devices, hospitals to payers etc. The consulting services are across three dedicated functional service lines spanning Commercial, R&D, and Operations, as well as a host of client interest groups and functional joint ventures.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing industry analyses, keep up to date with industry developments and help our consultants apply cutting-edge industry knowledge to client problem-solving as well as serve clients directly on various topics.
- Leveraging experience in the HC industry and be a thought-partner to client teams and clients on a wide range of topics.
- From a market access perspective, you will focus on topic such as access strategy at launch, pricing strategy, contracting analytics, gross-to-net optimization, channel strategy, capability building, organizational design, patient access & affordability, and evolution of healthcare policies and its impact across the value chain.
- Work on perspectives for launches in special situations (e.g. small biotech, rare disease, cell and gene therapy, oncology), go-to-market strategy, launch investment benchmarks, forecasting and cross-functional launch planning among others.
- Additionally, developing novel tools, solutions and analytical products to improve the impact of our client work and become a true thought partner for our consultants and clients.
- Synthesize clear takeaways from complex information into clear takeaways and recommendations using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Work effectively with diverse teams to come up with the best solution and move people and organizations to act
- Establish trust-based relationships with clients to better serve their organizations
- Communicate effectively with all audiences, including senior leaders, in a structured manner
Skills & Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree is a must
- 2+ years’ experience in consulting industry.
- Background in business, marketing, economics, finance or life sciences preferred
- Solid understanding of economic, financial and general business concepts and terminology
- Strong IT skills including proficiency with data visualization, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and basic business tools; experience with Alteryx and Tableau is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills; demonstrated analytical expertise is a plus
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to accomplish work in a fast-paced, dynamic and cross-cultural environment
- Highly inquisitive, innovative and creative Professional attitude and service orientation
- Team player with strong people skills; ability to coach, motivate and inspire others
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- Exposure to multiple teams and interaction across departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare and flexible environment
- An opportunity to create impact from your tasks and define what success looks like for the team
- The ability to impact the growth of our company; we value all comments and suggestions!